Adding Services to B1 Streaming
Service tell when your live or pre-recorded videos to show. To add a service:
- Click on your account name in the top right corner of the page and select admin dashboard
- It will open a page full of admin settings.
- Click the + Add button in the Services section
- Give the service a name and set the service time.
- If this service recurs every week at the same time, set Recurs Weekly to true.
- Specify how long the video should play. If it’s pre-recorded you can enter the exact time. Otherwise enter your typical service end time. You may need to play an outro video/slideshow at the end of your service to fill any unused time.
- If you wish to have your video start before the stated service time in order to play countdowns or announcements, enter the minutes and seconds to start early.
- You can allow people to use the chat and prayer features for a set amount of time before and after the service if you wish.
- In the provider box, select your video platform and whether it’s a live or pre-recorded video.
- The last box will change based on your provider, but will generally ask for the ID for the video on the video providers website. It is important to only enter the video ID here, not the entire url to the video.
- Click save.
Your service is now scheduled and will go live at the specified time.